There will be just as many hectic days as fabulous ones, but it's safe to say none of us moms would trade it for the world! Those fabulous days somehow always overshine the bumpy ones & when reminiscing back to my daughters itty bitty days, all I am is smiles.
I have compiled a list of "Me Time" activities you can engage in, in the comfort of your own home!!! When your kiddo is napping, when the kiddo is down for the count at night or even when you just get a little random break in the day, take that time to do you! And do the things you luv. You will totally thank yourself later for it!!! When mom is happy everyone is happy after all ;-)
2. Have An At Home Yoga Session
4. Write Out Your Life Goals/ Make A Bucketlist
5. Attempt A At Home Workout Session (YouTube Is Filled With Videos!)
7. Attempt Something From Your Pinterest Boards
8. Complete A Project You've Been Putting Off
9. . Lay On Your Back & Marvel At Your Complete & Utter Smallness In Comparison To The Rest Of The Universe
10. Challenge Your Mind. Complete A Crossword, Sudoku, Or If You're Feeling Ambitious, A Rubik's Cube.
12. Make A Facemask
13. Watch Makeup YouTube Tutorials
14. Attempt A YouTube Tutorial
15. Treat Yourself To Something You Want, Not Need!! While Online Shopping
17. Try Concocting The Latest Tipsy Bartender Drink
18. FaceTime Your Bestie Over A Craft Beer 6pk
19. Take A Bubble Bath While Siping Some Bubbly
20. Create A Beer 6Pk And Do A Beer Tasting
22. Attempt A Tasty Recipe Video
23. Buy Your Favorite Snacks & Relax
24. Order Your Favorite Takeout
25. Raid The Bunk Candy Section While Shopping To Save For A Me Time Pig Out Session
27. Download An Ebook
28. See Who's On Facebook Messenger For A Chat Session
29. Check Out What's Trending On Twitter
30. Search The Popular Page On Instagram For New Accounts To Follow
32. Email A Friend
33. Sit Outside & Enjoy The Sunset
34. Watch A Motivational Ted Talk Online
35. Text A Friend Or Loved One
37. Catch Up On The Latest Celebrity Gossip
38. Pick Up A Book
39. Make A Vision Board
40. Download Some New Tunes
42. Get Out The Styling Tools And Try A New Hair Style
43. Deep Condition Your Hair
44. Light Up A Secented Candle & Relax
45. Take Fun Selfies To Remind Yourself How Fabulous You Are. You might Just Get A New Profile Photo
47. Start A New Netflix Series
48. Take A Nap
49. Jam Out To Your Favorite Tunes
50. Challenge Yourself To A Game Of Solitaire.
• Nearly 2 in 3 moms have never taken a day completely for themselves.
• 81% of moms would prefer an entire day off from houseworkthan dinner with their celebrity crush.
• 87% of moms agree that the first time their child slept through the night was one of their best parenting times yet.
• Even a short spurt of “me” time goes a long way! A quarter of moms surveyed stated that they felt an uninterrupted shower was more relaxing than a day at the spa.
•Other major moments moms value more now than before they became parents include sleeping past sunrise, watching television and movies that aren’t cartoons, and having an interrupted phone conversation.
• Visit http://www.coupons.com/brands/luvs-coupons/ to access a Luvs coupon of $1 off any one diaper pack.
• Print the coupon at home and use it at any mass, discount or grocery stores where Luvs Diapers are sold.
• All Luvs Diapers are included in this particular offer, except trial/travel sized diaper packs.
• Print-at-Home coupons expire 30 days from the date the coupon is printed by the consumer.