This post was sponsored by Cambria Winery as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Ahhhhh wine!!!!! I don't know how I would survive without it. Wine is definitely this mama's life juice that's for sure. One of my favorite ways to unwind after a stressful day of chasing my kiddo around!
Today I have partnered with Cambria Wines to share a few Relaxation Tips. We all need to relax after a long day, and I'm here to tell you how Cambria Wines can help you achieve such relaxation. It might just include alittle music too.
I swear music and wine were made to be enjoyed together! After a LONG stressful summer being home with my child 24/7, one of the things I look forward to the most is wine-thirty!!!! That time of night when the kiddo is in bed and I get to kick back, turn on a few of my favorite tunes and pop open that bottle of vino. Nothing says relaxation like that first sip of Cambria Wine while jamming out to your favorite song after one hectic day of listening to "I'm bored" all day long.
Now, what if I told you that music and wine blend together harmoniously!?!?! That's right, harmoniously! I never really gave such things that much thought until I listened to Cambria Wines: Notes of Cambria. Please take a moment and watch the the Four Part Video Series and you will see for yourself how crazy it is that wine and music go together perfectly!!!
In this totally neat 4-part video series, Cambria Wines challenged professional musician Kalei Yamanoha to create musical pieces that would capture the true essence and flavor of their Cambria's Benchbreak Pinot Noir and the Cambria's Benchbreak Chardonnay. Cambria Wines goal was to show how pairing wine and music elevates your senses! I must say after watching the video series, I can't help but say they totally nailed it!!!! These musical pairings were definitely a unique approach to experiencing, learning, and talking about wine!!!!
Did You Know?
That Cambria’s Benchbreak Chardonnay and Cambria's Benchbreak Pinot Noir are estate grown in California’s Santa Maria Valley! These high quality, immensely flavorful wines are the perfect addition to your relaxation plans that's for sure!
"Pinot Noir Waltz"
Pinot Nior is all-time favorite, go to wine, so I was pretty stoked to listen to the “Pinot Noir Waltz”!!! I must say the waltz was pretty dreamy! I could totally invision myself holding my beloved glass of Pinot at the Cambria Winery in total zen!!!! Nothing better than a tune that can take you to your happy place instantly! Instant relaxation is always a good thing, so I really enjoyed the waltz!
After being at peace with my mind after listening to the very zen-like "Pinot Nior Waltz, I then decided to give the "Chardonnay Shanty" a chance. This tune however was totally different!!! Very upbeat since the tune is played on a banjo!!! Jam band, festival music is my jam & the "Chardonnay Shanty" definitely put a smile on my face. The Shanty had me feeling like I was at a festival since it made me want to hop right off the couch and start to boggie!!!
These unique musical pairings are a great way to experience, learn, and talk about wine with friends and family that's for sure!!! Next time I have a gathering at my house, you best believe I will be playing these jams.
Now, since we are talking about YOU in this post, I thought I would rattle off a few relaxation tips since I'm assuming you had a LONG day!
1. Lavender Oils ~ You may have heard that breathing in the smell of lavender makes you drowsy; turns out, it's totally true! Research shows the scent lowers heart rate and blood pressure, putting you in a relaxed state. So to set yourself up for those zzz's, burn a little Lavender Oil or even rub some lavender lotion on your body. Burning a Lavender candle could work wonders as well!
2. Reading ~ There is no doubt about it, getting lost in a new book or even a magazine is a fantastic way to forget about the stresses of the day! Both take your mind to a different place, which if your days are filled with little people like mine, getting lost in a world of make believe is exactly what I need once in awhile.
3. Meditation ~ Meditation is a simple practice available to all, which can reduce stress, increase calmness and clarity and promote happiness. Learning how to meditate is straightforward, and the benefits can come quickly. So take a deep breath, and get ready to relax! Just a few minutes a day of clearing your mind can completely calm the mind for the day!
4. Music ~ Nothing more relaxing sometimes than listing to a tune that takes us back to a special moment in our lives!!! Maybe you have a childhood favorite song that brings a nostalgic feeling? Maybe you have a happy song you listen to with your friend that reminds you of all the fun you have had in your life? Music is definitely good for the soul, so have that jam session!
5. Wine ~ There is no denying it! As much as I love to dance around my living room or have a total meditation zen session, nothing does the trick like my beloved bottle of Cambria Benchbreak Pinot Noir! Or maybe you are a white wine lover and craving that glass of Cambria Benchbreak Chardonnay? Whatever your fancy may be, pour that glass and enjoy your peace, quiet and relaxation!!!
Don't know where to score that bottle of Cambria? Use the Cambria Wine Store Locator and find that perfect bottle today!
What is your favorite way to relax?!?!
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.